
Technology has been a major part of my life for a very long time. The world that I live in is filled with various forms of technology and I have grown to learn to perfect many of them, from video games and electrical entertainment, to various computer softwares, and different forms of communication. Without some knowledge of today's technology, I believe it would be very hard for me to be where i am today.
In this class I hope to expand my knowledge on various computer programs that I know I will utilize in my professional career. I have some skill in the Microsoft software but with this class i hope to increase these skills so that i can become more marketable in the professional environment.
In understanding my learning styles, I learned that I am an active learner. I like to do things with new information in order to get a better understanding. I learned that I am a sensing learner meaning I prefer learning facts and well established methods as compared to learning ideas and theories. After doing this survey, I found out that I am a Visual learner, meaning I understand and remember things better when I see them or when there is visual aid present while I am learning the concepts. I also came to discover that I am a sequential learner given that i prefer learning things in step order with each step following the previous one.

No comments:
Post a Comment