I can adopt WebQuest into my project by creating a WebQuest that correlates with the short story that our project is on. Our project is primarily for 6-8th graders in a Language Arts class. A WebQuest will be valuable to them because I can create the WebQuest that compliments the short story, "The Seventh Grade." The resources that I can use are websites about the author and the short story. After the students read the story and answer the questions, they will be more acquainted with the story, and will be prepare for a test.
A good example of a WebQuest that I could have for students would be to tell what career they want to pursue and find all the information they can about it. They will find what educational steps they would have to make, what locations they can pursue it and how it has affected our country throughout history. Through this, the students will have the opportunity to think and begin to plan for their future and learn better tactics for web searching.
A skill that we learned in class that would be very beneficial to my future career would be use learning how to use wikispaces properly. Through this program I would be able to collaborate with not only fellow teachers and co-workers but also parents of the students as well. I could post critical information in a constant and continuous manner. This way parents would have consistent avenue of staying updated with what is going on with their children in the classroom
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment