Knowing that the fact a teacher is actually going to use this finished project for educational purposes in the classroom, I feel this is a great project for use to do. We have the opportunity to utilize a lot of skills that we learned throughout the year. I have great partners who are hard workers and very fun to work with. My instructor had also been very helpful with making sure we are taking the correct steps towards having a successful finished project.
My contribution to this project has been to produce a Power point slide show to tell the story. I was responsible for breaking the story up and imputing it into slides at a ratio that does not have too much text in one slide. I was also responsible for gathering pictures and making the slide show look entertaining for a group of middle school kids.
An important thing that I learned in the previous week is “communication is key” for a group project of this nature. Had we not communication and collaborated on what needed to be done, there is no way possible that this project would’ve gotten done or been a success. My group worked very well together and stayed in contact on numerous occasions outside of the classroom.
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment