MS Word has been a very vital tool for task completions through school, up until this point today. For as long as I remember, I have used Microsoft word to write all of my paper assignments. I have also used this program to create flyers for advertising events and posters for labeling objects. In school settings, teachers have made good use of Microsoft word as well. Most exams created by teachers are done on MS word. In the classroom, teachers use this software to create signs to display rules, area descriptions, and labeling objects.
A case that used MS Word creatively at a school setting was when teachers asked students to submit documents and make it available to check the progress time of the document. This allows teachers to see when students last worked on assignment to prevent students from doing assignments at the last minute.
I believe the skills that we have learned about Microsoft word will definitely be beneficial to my future professional career. It allows me to demonstrate professionalism in a business setting and will give the impression of experience and organizational skills. I feel this class will be very helpful for future career aspirations.
Blog Journal #10 prompts
17 years ago

I thought that you brought up some great points! I agree, I think that Microsoft Word will be very beneficial to my professional career as well! good job :)
ReplyDeleteYou have some good points. MIcrosoft will definately help in the future.
ReplyDeleteI concur with MS Word allowing students to moniter the time frame in which a student turns in work. Good point.
ReplyDelete